- rue du Mont Cenis
- 30 m²
- Per month
- Floor (European)
Quiet and picturesque in this famous Parisian neighbourhood where inspiration is rampant, where most modern art movements were born. Designed like a cabin on a luxury passenger ship, elegantly furnished and decorated, renovated in 2010, its interior design, is conceived on 3 independent levels with the comfort of a little house of one's own.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Towels provided
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions