- boulevard de Clichy
- Blanche - Abbesses
- 47 m²
- Per month
- 1600€ / month
- 1 Bedroom
- Floor (European)
WAGNER is a newly renovated stylish apartment within a very elegant listed building with private gardens. It is very quiet and comfortable, furnished with state of the art appliances and Vintage furniture.
The lounge is spacious and has a very comfortable convertible sofa.
The bedroom has a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with separate WC and walk-in shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with high quality appliances.
It is located just off the Rue Lepic, between Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge, right opposite the famous bar where the Film "Amélie" was shot. The area is lively, full of genuine French shops, designer outlets. It is also famous for its lively nightlife (bars, restaurants, cabarets...)
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Security code with Interphone
- Bed linen provided
- I-Pod station
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions