- quai Voltaire
- Rue du bac
- 28 m²
- Per month
- 1350 € per month
- Floor (European)
Voltaire is a spacious and elegant studio apartment in a historical building located by the river Seine, right opposite the Louvre Museum.
It has high ceilings and 2 large windows looking out onto a quiet courtyard.
It is very comfortable, with a double bed that is hidden behind a library during day-time and a lounge area.
The kitchen is fully equipped and the bathroom has a shower and toilet.
It has a large dressing cabinet for storage, TV and Internet.
The area is renowned for its art galleries, stylish shops and restaurants and of course the Louvre and Notre Dame are right at your doorsteps.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- CD Player
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions