- rue des Trois Frères
- 43 m²
- Per month
- 1420€ per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Floor (European)
******NEW OCTOBER 2013******
Stendhal is a newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment in Paris.
It is located in the district of Montmartre, only a few meters away from the metro Abbesses.
The apartment is on the first floor of an elegant haussmanian building and has a small balcony overlooking a pedestrian strew.
It has a spacious living room with sofa, TV and an open kitchen (Washing machine)
The bedroom is separate and has a double bed.
The bathroom is also accessible from the living room, with a bath tub (and a shower glass panel), a wash basin and WC.
It is bright and comfortable. The area is trendy, lively and very pleasant to live.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- I-Pod station
- Free long distance
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Towels provided
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions