- Rue de Varenne
- Rue du Bac
- 61 m²
- Per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Floor (European)
Set in the fashionable 7th arrondissement, Rococo is a spacious apartment with a modern kitchen and Eighteenth Century French wood paneling throughout the main living room. This elegant accommodation is within a short walking distance of the Musee Rodin as well as fine restaurants and specialist Paris boutiques.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Parking - on-street
- Ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions