- rue Boyer-Barret
- Plaisance/ Pernety
- 35 m²
- Per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Floor (European)
Plaisance is an atypical apartment located in the XIVth district of Paris.
Recently renovated by our design team, it can host up to 2 people.
Its configuration is developed on two different floors, with a fully equipped opened kitchen, a bathroom and a living room on the ground floor and a double bedroom downstair.
Two different access to the apartment, one from the courtyard and one right from the street through the ancient window shop, a sign of the fact that this living space used to be an old boutique back in the days.
You can breathe the real french local life all around the neighborhoods, with the little shops, boutiques and cafés.
The apartment's devices offer you 400 International TV channels, phone with unlimited free calls on landline numbers of more than 100 countries and high speed internet connection with wifi.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Security code with Interphone
- Ironing board
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Free long distance
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Hair dryer
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions