- Rue de Belleville
- 90 m²
- Per month
- 3 Bedrooms
- Floor (European)
Palais Geisha is an exquisite home decorated in the Japanese style with an influence of Frank Lloyd Wright. The house was designed the owner, an interior architect, and her father. It comprises three bedrooms a large living room which overlooks a private bamboo garden. Set in the heart of Paris' most authentic Chinatown, Palais Geisha is equipped with modern amenities and offers a comfortable retreat after a long day of Paris sightseeing.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Private Garden
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
- Smoking allowed outside
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions