- rue Lepic
- 25 m²
- Per month
- Floor (European)
DEBUSSY is a charming Studio apartment in the Heart of Montmartre, a few meters away from the Artist's square and the Moulin de la Galette.
The living room is spacious and bright. the views are charming and the apartment is facing South.
The angle sofa converts into a large double bed. There is storage for the covers and pillows.
The kitchen is open and the shower room has WC, small wash basin and a spacious shower.
There is a quality piano, high speed internet with B&O TV and a blue-ray DVD player.
The area is one of the loveliest of Paris, authentic, quiet and full of nice bars, restaurants and shops.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Security code with Interphone
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- Free long distance
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions