- rue de Charonne
- 20 m²
- Per month
- Floor (European)
Studio renovated for 2 and arranged to nine, very quiet, in a lively district close to tourist sites.
Sleeping possibility: Real Bed 2 places in mezzanine.
Kitchen with all the elements allowing you to restore you from breakfast to dinner at home.
Located on the ground floor overlooking a courtyard and not overlooked, the apartment is very bright and sunny; common courtyard with green plants against good care of the tenants of the studio.
A supermarket a few meters away on the same sidewalk, just-baked pastries and a next crêpier, restaurants everywhere, the location of the studio is perfect for landing after a day of Parisian activities.
Street Charonne has kept the charm of old Paris which combines artisans, designers, shops and boutiques.
A friendly atmosphere involved a wide range of cafes and restaurants.
You will also be close to the lively Bastille district (hence going 3 subway lines that crisscross Paris), the historic Marais, the Seine River that unusual places to discover such as the famous Pere Lachaise cemetery or 'Campaign Paris' 20em in the borough.
Subway, bus, where self-service bike you will easily reach the other areas of Paris.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Washing machine
- Internet Enabled TV
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions