- 141 m²
- Per month
- For Sale 1 590 000 Euros
- Luxury Apartment
- Floor (European)
Luxury apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a double living-room with adjacent dining room and a chef's kitchen with a professional piano.
Possibility of 3 double beds or 1 double and 4 single beds plus a double sleeper sofa. Located in a semi-private parc. A writer's apartment with a full classic library, in German, English and French. Baccarat crystal, Herendt china, rococo mirors and lavish stucco ceilings, a fireplace in each room, Murano luminaries, a Pleyel piano. Art de Vivre at its best. Ideal for a literary retreat.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Security code with Interphone
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video library
- CD Player
- Music library
- Free long distance
- High-speed Internet
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Ice machine
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Fireplace - Wood
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions