- rue des Cannettes
- 63 m²
- Per month
- For sale 992 000 €
- Floor (European)
In one of the most exquisite parts of central Paris, near the famous St Sulpice Church (Dan Brown fans, remember the da Vinci Code), this apartment was fully renovated to modern standards, while keeping the charm of the ancient wood beams and floors.
Located on the 3rd Floor (no lift) of a nice parisian building offers 2 bedrooms (one double bed and 2 single beds), 1 living-dining room with Sleeper Sofa, TV(cable),illimeted high speed Internet access (wireless),Hi-Fi, two bathrooms, each with shower and WC, a fully equipped kitchen (fridge,micro-wave,hot plates, dishwasher,washing machine,..) and is air-conditioned.
It can be sold fully furnished if you wish it as a rental investment.
992.000€ for 63m2.
Monthly rates do not include agency fees (please see our terms and conditions)
For daily and weekly rentals our rates may vary depending on season and length of stay, please contact us by clicking here so we can give you the price for your stay.
Refundable security deposit: 1 month rent for stays up to 6 months, 2 months for longer stays.
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
- Mini-bar filled with your favorite drinks
- Fresh fruit plate for your arrival
- Laundry pick-up service
- Maid option possible for daily, bi-weekly or weekly-cleaning
- Airport pick-up and luggage transport up to your apartment
- Private guide and chauffeur service
- Personal shopper
- Shopping for anything your heart desires
- Preparation of a personalized food package for your arrival
- Linens and towels are provided for daily and weekly rentals only.
- No smoking inside the apartment unless otherwise specified.
- No pets allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Terms and conditions